VIDEO: Lucky Mensah denies attending NDC's manifesto launch



Ghana’s astonishing musician Lucky Mensah has debunked claims made by a reporter in Sunyani saying he has spotted him and Rex Omar at the NDC’s Manifesto Launch Today.

Lucky Mensah says the report is fabricated to set confusion between him and the NPP.

He claims “the NDC has paid the reporter to make those such a false statement in his report”.

The ‘Aduu sumo akwadu’ hitmaker expressing his concern in a video he posted on Facebook Saturday afternoon says “I have had several calls from people saying a Kumasi based reporter has reported that he has spotted Rex Omar and I at the Sunyani Coronation Park. I am not there as he reported. I amin my house here in Kwabenya, Accra.” He noted.

“I just woke up from my sleep, forget about those claims and believe me” the ‘Nkratuo’ musician revealed.

Watch the video below.
-
-
By: Hwenebobo Newsstand

Comments