I will like to thank my godson Sarkodie..... - Obrafour

Known in private life as Elliott Kwabena Okyere Darko but we'll known by name Obrafour, Ghana rap sofo is thanking his godson Sarkodie and many others for visiting him, sending him text messages,  phone calls and prayed for him

He writes that "couple of weeks ago,  things were little challenging but we thank God things are back to normal". 

Below is his full post on Facebook an hour ago when Hwenebobo Newsstand visited his timeline, Tuesday July 5 morning. 

"I will like to thank my godson Sarkodie and everyone who took time out to visit, call, text or pray for me! A couple of weeks ago things were a little challenging but we thank God things are back to normal again. I appreciate the love and support. - Obrafour". 

-
-
By: Hwenebobo Newsstand

Comments