I'm doing well. Thank you! - Obrafour


Ghana's rap 'pastor' Michael Elliot Kwabena Okyere Darko popularly called Obrafour has come out clear to announce his existence as a matter of fact he was not involved in any accident as it is circulating on social media.

Obrafour according messages circulating on social media and carried by some media houses Tuesday April 26 died in a car crash.

But the rap 'sofo' through his official Facebook page on; Obrafour cleared the airwaves over the accident claims saying " ...IT IS NOT TRUE. I am doing well. Thank you!".

Below is his full post.


STATEMENT:::

Hello #TeamObrafour

I understand some media houses have announced that I was involved in an accident. I want you all to know IT IS NOT TRUE.
I'm doing well. Thank you! - Obrafour


-
-
By: Hwenebobo Newsstand
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments