AUDIO: NASARA Coordinator promises 1 Muslim, 1 cow



National Nasara Coordinator of the NPP Kamaldeen Abdullah has promised that every Muslim will receive a cow for the celebration of Ed-ul-Ada under NPP government when the party is elected in the coming general elections.

The party has been under fire in recent times for what has been described as empty promises both from civil society groups like IMANI and from the NDC but it appears they are not backing down on the promises anytime soon.

Kamaldeen speaking in an interview with Adom FM/TV’s Kofi Adoma Nwanwani Monday Morning on Adom TV’s Morning show ‘Bawdam’ made another controversial promise saying that each Muslim will receive a cow on Ed-ul Adha should the NPP come to power.

He says he will single handedly buy the cows for the Muslims should his party fails to honor the promise.


“Will you do one Muslim one cow?” Kofi Adom asked.


“Why not, let me tell you one significance of this Eid we are undergoing, Sacrifice is very important. We (NPP) have not announced a policy like that but I am saying that, personally, if God gives me money whilst I am in government or I’m president, (Ghana’s President) which I will be capable to give each Muslim a ram to sacrifice. To have the significance of sacrifice, I will.” He answered.

Click on the link below to listen to his interview

-
-
By: Hwenebobo Newsstand

Comments