PHOTOS: Stop the beef - Vim Lady to Sarkodie and Manifest

Renowned News Castor and Hostess of Adom FM’s political talk show_Burning Issues who is also a News Editor Afia Pokua Vim Lady has added her voice to calls for a ceasefire between Ghanaian musicians Sarkodie and Manifest saying she cannot choose between any of them and has ordered them to STOP THE BEEF!!!!. 

Vim Lady Afia Pokua today on her Facebook timeline shared her Thailand native sister-in-law who has fallen in love with Ghanaian Fabric GTP and wears it every Friday to work.

Vim Lady however condemned Sarkodie's comment on GTP print describing it as "nyaa".

Below is what she write on Facebook.

Sarkodie and Manifest, let me introduce you to Jen, my sister in-law who comes from Thailand. She is married to my external brother but just because of that, she wears Ghanaian GTP print to work every Friday. She is so proud of it.
I love Sarkodie because of Tema loyalty but this one die, it was "nyaa". I love Manifest too because he is so  deep in thoughts that he intrigues me. I CAN NOT CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU TWO; SO STOP THE BEEF!!!!!
Am sleeping koraa.

-
-
By: Hwenebobo Newsstand

Comments