PHOTOS: Mc Flava Pounds last two posts will make you cry


Mc Flava Pounds of Efiewura TV series fame has died, a man who answered Mc Flava's phone call this morning claiming to be his father has confirmed.


He was a member of the Too Big Music Group.


His last two Facebook posts(in descending order) will make you cry your eyes out.

The first post shared on May 3 at 7:36am reads " #TooBig is bigger than the devil!!let the music play".

The second post on May 4 at 7:29am says "Psalm 23. ( MultiVersionsBible KJV 1:The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.)

These are his last two posts on Facebook before his sudden demise.


Mc Flava Pounds had complained of heart pains before he met his untimely death.
"I fainted, I cannot breath well. My BP nor if a(i) move pe den ma heart, dey pain me," he told a friend on Whatsapp.

He said doctor has diagnosed him of High blood pressure.

Fare well bro.
-
-
By:Hwenebobo Newsstand

Comments