My mind about chase of 'VOTE NPP 16' registered cars


Abuse of power and hypocrisy of state institutions, that is what I call the act, though I stand to be corrected.

What were the reactions of the then interior ministry and DVLA
in 2012 when a car was customized and reads Vote JM 2012?

Were these instructions not at work as at then?

Absolutely no reaction.

So what has gone wrong today and they are calling for the arrest of the car that is customized with the inscription Vote NPP 16?

I guess some goro boys still exist at DVLA even after Anas Arimeyaw Anas' documentary because what baffles me is, who registered these cars and did not make the required entries into the data base?

Anas, please kindly go there again, I wished I could dive into this but my ribs are not matured.

Why undemocratic and barbaric act? Is it because they took the lead because someone slept over it?

Propaganda can't rule.

Let's remain democratic and allow our laws to work for people to enjoy their human rights.

I believe Lawyer Sosu Xavier will take on this case after owners of the said car is apprehended because it's a breach of human rights.

I am and will always remain neutral about issues though I have a party and visionary leader that I will vote for.

You can chose to call this piece political, but it's my mind.

Ghana first. Citizens next.

#I am for peace.

By: Hwenebobo Newsstand

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments