Kofi Kinaata got a call from Castro on phone?


Ghanaian artist, Kofi Kinaata has unveiled, while speaking with the host, Nana Romeo on an Accra based FM that a man who sounds exactly the same as Castro has called him twice after the artist disappeared.

He further said, the individual having an unfamiliar number called him twice when he was celebrating his birthday in 2015 as well as this year.

When I was celebrating my birthday last year, a man called to wish me a very happy birthday and his voice seemed like him (Castro). I didn’t even end up the conversation when he dropped the call.

And now at this present year, the same man called to wish me happy birthday with the same voice as Castro and for the second time, I couldn’t even end up talking when he the line disconnected. It seems like history is repeating itself’.

He proceeded with that he couldn’t call back to ask more since he had numerous calls from unknown numbers that day. As indicated by Kofi Kinaata, the stranger said a term which is only known to him and Castro before the birthday message was conveyed.

‘At whatever time he called me before he got missed, he said certain things for me to giggle and with this individual who called, he said same thing. But I can’t tell if it’s him or not’.

Castro born Theophilus Tagoe and his female friend, Janet Bandu got missed amid a plane ski ride on the Volta river in Ada on the 6th of July, 2014.
-
-
Credit Ghanalive

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments