Gifty Anti's letter to his husband on his birthday


From Gifty Anti (Nanayere Dansoa) to the Husband Nana Ansah Kwao on his birthday.

"In a year that started so 'dark and shaky', he managed to turn the 'story around' before the year ended.

Honestly, I couldn't have said 'Yes' to a better man.
He is handsome, has a swag, he is funny, witty, very lovable.... My life has been that of laughter and excitement since we said the 'I Dos'.

He is a Good man with a good heart.

I am so proud of who he is, what he is doing, where and how he is doing it and when it is taking place.

I believe in you, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa, Gyasihene of Akwamu Tafoman and Oyiakehyire of Akwamu. And I know the future can only be bright. God will never fail you.

Your kingship has already been established, because it is God who chooses kings. God is only going to reinforce it on 26th March.

Your greatness will know no bounds. May your wisdom surpass that of Solomon. Your compassion for your people, your family and loved ones shall exceed human understanding.

The world is just about to witness what God can do with a Chief after His own Heart.

Happy birthday my OAK. Have a Fabulous Day.

I love, respect and adore you. May God continue to be your Rock and Solid Foundation.

Loads Love and admiration from a Very Happy Wife 😘😍


Hwenebobo Newsstand

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments