PHOTOS: Mahama shows off beneficiaries under his gov't in Parliament as evidence


State of the Nation Address is underway in Ghana's Parliament but something keeps baffling me.

President John Dramani Mahama keeps exhibiting people he claims have benefited under his government.



He calls it "Evident Learning".

Some of these people came all the way from Nkrankwanta, Pusiga in the Northern Region among other regions to Parliament for them to be shown to the world as beneficiaries of his NDC government projects.

All I want to ask is that;

1. WHO WILL PAY FOR THEIR T&T, HOTEL BILLS AMONG OTHER BILLS THEY INCURRED BEFORE APPEARING IN PARLIAMENT TODAY ?

2. HOW MUCH WILL THEY BE PAID FOR THEIR TIME WASTED ?

3. IS BRINGING THEM FROM THEIR VARIOUS PLACES TO PARLIAMENT NECESSARY?

4. WHY ARE MOST OF THE CLAIMED BENEFICIARIES FROM THE THREE NORTH ER REGIONS?

5. WILL THIS COST BE INFLATED TOO AS THE BUS BRANDING COST DID?

There are more questions on my mind but, I'll rest my case because I will not get answers.

By: Hwenebobo Newsstand
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments