Asamoah Gyan's father deny commenting about son's age

“I am very shocked by these reports. How and
where did I say that Asamoah Gyan is 40, how
old is even my first born, I have never granted an
interview with anyone or any media house.
I have four children with the first being a lady and
the last being Asamoah Gyan. My first born is 39,
Baffour who follows is 36, then comes Opoku who
is 33 before Asamoah who is 30. They all have
three-year intervals separating them. I just can’t
understand how someone will make such a
publication. Perhaps these reports are motivated
by jealousy because I just cannot understand.
It is very clear that some people want to use all
means necessary to destroy my son but he is
blessed and no one can destroy him m.
I have reported the issue to my lawyer to look
into it. We have to take serious issues with this
report as it is a very dangerous plot to disgrace
my son.” -George Baffour Gyan.

Comments